Lowcountry Technical LLC provides services to homes too!
We understand how daunting technology can be for "non-technical" people. That's why our approach doesn't include baffling you with techno babble.
We provide affordable "white glove" computer service at your home in Charleston, Edisto, Hollywood, James Island, Johns Island, Ravenel, Summerville, North Charleston, Wadmalaw, Seabrook, Kiawah, and Walterboro. Service can be provided onsite or remotely via the internet at your preference.
We take great pride in providing repair and support services at prices far below that of big box stores. We keep overhead low so that we can provide great support-- fast and affordably!
Here are what our residential customers say: Testimonials
Choose Lowcountry Technical for:
- Desktop computer repair and laptop computer repair.
- Data recovery.
- Password recovery.
- Solving problems with your existing equipment that prevent seeing the full potential of your investment. Whether you need a virus removed or a memory upgrade, Lowcountry Technical can help with your PC repair.
- Removal of a virus, spyware, or malware. We offer discount pricing on VIPRE antivirus.
- Setup of family-friendly web filtering for all devices in your home.
- Installation and configuration of easy-to-use backup systems.
- iPad, iPhone, and AppleTV setup, integration, and support.
- Integrating your computer or network into an existing or new entertainment system.
- Setting up an easy-to-use and secure WIFI network within your home.
- Creating an ecosystem that will allow you to enjoy your digital photos, online movies, and internet radio. We'll organize this for you and show you how much more you can be enjoying your computer.
- Setting up and providing at home support for your smartphone.
- Assisting with purchase of a PC or laptop that you will be happy with for many years to come. We'll help you determine what to purchase at no charge!
- Repurposing or rebuilding an existing computer to extend its useful life.
- Integrating devices such as printers, TV set top boxes, scanners, mobile phones, and webcams into a home network.
- Showing you how to use free services that you may not be aware of that can help simplify your life.
- Affordable automation of maintenance on your home computer as well as remote management and monitoring that can send alerts to you via email before small problems turn into big ones.
We can provide training on how to better use your computer and associated equipment. We come prepared and communicate at a level you will appreciate. You'll be surprised how your experience in computing can become so much more enjoyable in such a small amount of time! Affordable rates and discounts for groups.